New News
I know I know it has been a LONG time since I last posted
something!! ;-(
As many of you may or may not know Tuna and I are going though a rough patch in our marriage right now. So we hope that everyone will pray for us to work though the issues we are having. I have faith that everything will end up just fine and we will continue on with our life and be the happy couple that we have always been.
Maybe this is a blessing in its self to let my body relax and not worry about the whole "baby thing" right now. I feel like maybe my body needs a little time to just be on a break from all the stress that I have been putting on it in that last year. I can only hope and pray that this Holiday season brings us what we so badly have been wanting for years now.
I hope that everyone has a safe and happy Holiday season. As always keep us in your prayers though this time in our life!! ~Love The Lange's
Everything happens for a reason. Even though sometimes hurts like hell. But love is a strong thing and I really think you guys have so much of it and will work through this. And i'm SOOO happy for ya Vanessa. Love ya chicki boo :-)
ReplyDelete*Tona*