Yeah Buddy
The appointment today went well. I didn't have to get a shot to start my period. That is good in 2 different ways. The first being that my ass won't hurt for the next few days.(hehe) The second being that the spotting that I have been having is actually my period.
As long as I did get my period on my own we will stay with the same dose of Clomid this month. The next steps will be is to take the Clomid starting tonight through Saturday. I will be doing the ovulation tests from days 15-21. Hopefully around day 19 the test will be positive and we will be going in to the clinic to have the IVF done.
The doctor seem to think that there is a pretty good chance that this is going to work. He had a very positive attitude and made it seem like we had a very good chance of this work. But as always I shouldn't get to excited or get my hopes up just yet.
I will be keeping everyone posted on what is going on. Please keep us in your prayers and thoughts. ~Love The Lange's
Thanks for finally writing about > Untitled < Liked it!
ReplyDeletemy web-site; drinking coffee
Yes! Finally something about camouflage clothing.
ReplyDeleteHere is my blog post Vintage Clothing In Nashville Tennessee
Good day! This is my 1st comment here so I just wanted to give
ReplyDeletea quick shout out and say I really enjoy reading your articles.
Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that cover the same topics?
Many thanks!
Also visit my web blog http://code6studio.com/?p=6
Hello, just wanted to say, I enjoyed this blog post.
ReplyDeleteIt was helpful. Keep on posting!
my page; http://www.40sl733g.de/womens-clothing-stores-online/
Truly when someone doesn't understand then its up to other users that they will help, so here it takes place.
ReplyDeleteMy blog post Vintage Clothing
At this time I am going to do my breakfast, afterward having my breakfast coming yet again to read more news.
ReplyDeleteHere is my site; 504cc.com
Hi there friends, how is all, and what you want to say regarding this
ReplyDeletearticle, in my view its truly amazing in favor of me.
my web-site - wiki.kithara.gr
Hi, i think that i saw you visited my blog thus i got here to return the favor?
ReplyDelete.I am attempting to to find issues to improve my website!I
guess its adequate to make use of some of your ideas!
!
Feel free to surf to my web blog vintage clothing