The time has finally come!!!!!
This morning Tuesday,May 45 2011 I took an ovulation test and I about fell over when it was positive. I call to the doctor right away before calling anyone, but of course I had to leave a message and wait for them to call me back. Then I started to dial up my loved ones like crazy. The excitement over took me in that moment. I only thing I could tell people was the good news without any information really. All I could say to is "Guess what?..........I am ovulating!!!" I could hardly stand to wait one more minute until the nurse called me back on what the next step was.
She finally called and told me that the doctor wanted me to come in tomorrow to have the IUI (Intrauterine Insemination) done. The only problem was that the doctor was in surgery all day the next day. So she said I could come in later in the afternoon and he would fit me in between his surgerys or I could have an OBGYN do it. She knew before she even gave me the second option what my answer was going to be. The nurse and the Doctor both know what can of a FREAK I am when it comes to this.
So I decided to wait until later in the afternoon tomorrow(Wednesday,May 25 2011) to have the IUI done. Tuna will be going in at 11 am to give a sperm sample. It takes them a few hours to "wash" the sperm. They will be separating the sperm from the semen, so when it is injected into my uterus it is sperm only. I will then go in to have the IUI done at 1 pm. They say it takes about 1 hour to do the IUI and then I need to be laying flat for another hour. The pain is not to bad (according to the nurse) so you know what that means.....it is going to hurt!!!!
I am very excited,nervous,hopeful,scared,and praying to god that this is the right time. I know that it is only going to happen when he says it is time. Please keep us in your prayers and thoughts as we embark in this new part of our journey! ~Love The Lange's
I am praying, crossing everything that I can for this to be the right time. I love you both and hope everything goes the way we all want it to go.
ReplyDelete