patience is a virtue
Like the title of this posting states "patience is a virtue." I need to tell myself and my husband this almost everyday!! Now that we have accepted the offer that my friend has given us we are becoming very impatience at we sit and wait for the next steps to unfold. This is extremely hard as we having been waiting for this moment for quite sometime.
We did contact an adoption attorney, she did give us some legal advise. We also have contacted an adoption agency, I didn't get a good vibe from the lady from that agency so we are currently on the hunt for a new agency.
We have also decide to do the adoption a little differently then normal. We have all (the three of us) come to an agreement that do to my eggs being to small we will use her egg and and tuna's sperm so the baby will still be part of us. I know this may sound weird/confusing to most people but in the long run it makes sense. There is really know reason to hide anything.
This is all on hold as of right now due to my friend having the Implanon (Birth control that is implanted under the skin in your arm) which has now been removed. We do have to wait for a while until her cycle becomes normal again. The doctor said it could take anywhere from 3-6 months to become normal again.
Well this was just a quick little update on what has been going on since the last posting. I will be sure to keep everyone update. Thank you again for all the love and support from all my family and friends. May God continue to answer every ones prayers. ~Love The Lange's
I didn't realize the struggle that you have been having, I am truely sorry. I hope that the future plans work out.... It has been years since the last time we hve talked, I would love to help support you emotionally. If you ever need anyone to chat with just hit me up. It does sound like you have alot of support, but if you ever feel like you need more I am here. You have been a long time friend Vanessa, I don't like to hear about the struggles, hang in there you are a wonderful woman, and you will make a great mother!
ReplyDeleteLove and Miss you, Moria Marie Hanson