Thursday, April 22, 2010

Babies Babies Every Where...Why Not Me??


I often feel like where ever I go I see someone who is pregnant. I try my VERY best not to let it get to me. In most cases I just blow it off and go on with my day. Other days it consumes my every thought and emotion. I have set a goal to not think to myself when I see someone who is pregnant...Why her and not me? I hear people say to me ALL the time "when the time is right...God will give you a baby!" Well what if I never get pregnant does that mean that it was never the right time, or that I wasn't meant to be a mother?!? I know deep down that I need to keep faith and pray that there is a 'right' time.



Tuna and I both believe in god,but don't go to church on a normal bases. I know that God loves us wether we are at church or sitting in our living rooms. I know that we need to make a little extra time in our lives to go. This past weekend we went to North Dakota to my cousins wedding. At the wedding serves the pastor said a prayer and then had a moment of silence for your own prayer. I didn't think much of it..I said my prayer and watched the bride and groom become husband and wife. After the wedding was over we were waiting to be let out. Tuna leaned over and said to me "I have to tell you something." Okay I said "During the silent prayer I said..God I know I don't pray much but, I really wish we could get pregnant!!" I felt a wave of emotion come over me and said "I said the same thing!" So anyways I just thought I would share that kind of neat story with you!!
Again please keep us in your prayers and thoughts! ~Love The Lange's

3 comments:

  1. I like that story :) And you're right, God does love you whether you're at church or in your living room. You are welcome to come to church with us any time if you want to...doesn't start until 10:45! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vanessa and Tuna I think this is a great idea that you started the blog to keep all of updated...We pray daily for the two of you and with God's faith it will happen....If you need anything we are here for you let us know....
    Love ya both
    Ann, Mike Ashley and Grant ( Grant wouldn't say it deep down he cares) While he helped me get going on here should hear him ask 50 questions how it going)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This makes me cry:( I love you guys so much!!! God knows the plans he has for you is all I can say.

    ReplyDelete