I finally got the call from the nurse yesterday!! Emotions were running though my body the hole phone call. I could feel my heart pumping, my voice shaking, and my nerves bunched in my stomach. The news that I had been waiting days to hear were on the tip of her tongue. She finally spit it out..."Doc. Bucannon said that the IUI IS an option for you guys but, there are a few restrictions!" My first thought was 'of course there are restrictions..does anything ever go the way we want??'
I will be going to the Doctor again on May,18 to see what all the restrictions are and how this hole thing works. All I know is that I have to have an X-Ray and Ultrasounds to see if my Fallopian Tubes are able to release the eggs properly. If the tubes are blocked which is common in PCOS, they will have to do a drilling to open them up. So hopefully everything will be fine and work our way for once. So the mixed emotions are in full peak, kind of like the allergy season!! My thoughts and body this past week have been numb. The feeling of not having a complete family weighs VERY heavy on me. We are sooo ready to have a baby and are deserving of one!
Keep us in your thoughts and prayers as always! ~ Love The Lange's
I'll be thinking of you on the 18th :) Let me know if you want to go to lunch that day. Hope you get the news you are hoping for....you will be a great mommy :)
ReplyDeleteThat is such good news that you are able to try the IUI. Hopefully the restrictions will not be anything to much. I am thinking of you two often and wishing you both the best. :)
ReplyDeleteNot sure how to put my name in there besides just at the end....The above "anonymous" is from me. Laurie :)
ReplyDelete