ZOMBIE
This past weekend I feel like i have been walking around like a zombie numb to the world. I know that so many of you have reached out to me and offered support,but I still feel like I am very much ALONE. I know that Tuna is scared and worried just as much as I am, but he doesn't really know what to say when I have my moments of "falling apart."
I had the courage to contact someone that I didn't know all that well really and ask her about their journey with infertility. I was told that you could have a different operation done call IUI(Intra-Uterine Insemination) or also called artificial insemination. The coast to have this done is WAY less and insurance might cover some of this. I really hope this is an option for us.
I tried to call the doctor this morning to see if the IUI may be an option for us. But I am not really sure yet. He was of course out of the office today, so the nurse will be calling me tomorrow sometime. I really hope that I can get some answers really soon. If the IUI is not an option, I will be asking for a referral to the In-Vitro Fertilization clinic.
I will be posting something tomorrow if I hear back from the doctor. I really hope i can get some positive answers tomorrow. Again please keep us in your prayers and thoughts. ~Love The Lange's
I hope it is good news when you hear from the nurse tomorrow. As always, let me know if you need anything :)
ReplyDelete