Thursday, June 10, 2010

It Has Come To A Screeching Halt
I have decided to come to a screeching halt with everything. I am no longer going to take any more pills or vitamins that the doctor has given me. I am going to just let my body rest for a few months and see what happens. I can only hope and pray that my body will go back to "normal!" I would love to get my period on my own and ovulate but the chances of that happening are highly unlikely!! But hey it is worth a try!
I most likely will end up doing the In-Vitro Fertilization in the future. I just need a little time to see how we can afford the coast of this operation. I am willing to do whatever it takes to have a baby!!
On a side note...It gets me really pissed off when people write or say stuff about their kids! I often see it on facebook or hear people saying it. Comments like "My kids are sooo naughty...I am giving them away for free!" Or "I am sooo sick of my kids!" I just want to say to people sometime, you should be thankful and feel bless to have to children! There are many out there that would love to have children and can't!! I mean I know that kids can be a hand full sometimes and people just need a break. But honestly just look at your kids and be THANKFUL!! ~Love The Lange's

2 comments:

  1. Will be praying for stuff to "get back to normal" for you and for things to work out for you as you make those other decisions in the future. Regarding the kid comments: agreed!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a hard time reading your post. I always end up in tears at my computer. You know You are like the Daughter I never had and Wish And Pray that you could experince the joy of having a child. I wish there was somthing I could do, that there was was magic spell I could cast on you and Tuna to make it happen. Not being able to help tears my heart apart. I know it will happen, one way or another. God will see what a special family you are and not be able to deny you the opportunity to have a baby (or 2) of your own. I love and miss you guys with every ounce of being.

    ReplyDelete