Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Need some time to just think!!


My appointment yesterday went just as I thought it would. The eggs didn't grow! :( So we are now back at square one once again. I really wish just once something could go the ways it should.


I have a few options of things I could do now at this point in our journey! The first thing being to have a surgery done. The surgery would entail me having my ovaries drilled and in some case that just brings on ovulation on it own. This surgery is a most before I could start the series of fertility shots. The shots are something that the doctor doesn't think is such a great idea! The reason is because you have a 97% chance you would get pregnant with more then twins. It is not idea to have multiplies in any ones case but in my case it is worse! My high blood pressure already puts me at a higher risk then most people. In the end it is up to me though. I also think to myself by the time I do the surgery and the series of shots, I could have spent that money on doing the In-Vitro Fertilization!


The second options is of course the In-Vitro Fertilization! I know deep down inside this is the best choice for us and so does the doctor. I only problem is the $$$$$ it is soooooooooo much money to do that.


I guess I just need a little while to think what we should do. I want to be sure about the decision we make. I don't want to pick something to just pick something. I WANT A BABY!!! I feel hopeless at this point! I feel so alone and wish that everything could just work for us. The day I can hold a baby in my arms and have someone to love with all that I have seems like just a dream these days!! ~Love The Lange's

No comments:

Post a Comment