Step by step,Day by day
The decision to go off all the pills and let my body just relax,it is easier said then done! I have had a really tough time just trying to let myself relax and stop thinking about everything. It seem that the more I try not to think about it the more I think about it.
I know deep down that the only realistic solution is to have the In-Vitro done! It makes me sick and depressed to know that it is totally not an option for us. The coast to have that done is $25,000 which we don't have.
This quote rings in the back of my head each and every day. "God will make you guys parents and bless you with a child when the time is right!" So does that mean there is not right time for us? It honestly makes feel like I have shorted my husband the chance to have children!
I almost everyday look in the mirror and imagine myself with a "baby bell." I can only hope and pray that it will someday come true. People tell me all the time not to give up,but it is sooo hard not to. I think to myself "WHY ME?"
As always keep us in your thoughts and prayers!! Thanks to everyone who has shown us support! ~Love The Lange's
Vanessa hang in there. God has a plan and only he can make it. I know first handed that if he wants you to have a child he will. I was told I’d never be able to have a child with my cancer and endometriosis. Well, with my partner being fixed and me having the problems I have we conceived a wonderful little boy and yes DNA says that he is the father. So, miracles can happen. I wish you all the luck in the world and may God be with you. Jacque
ReplyDelete