Wednesday, July 14, 2010

1 week to go!!
I have one week until my surgery, and I am starting to get really scared about it. I have been thinking to myself "This could be it...It could really work for us!!" I mean what if this actually works!! I find myself thinking about the time when I actually can call everyone and tell them good news for once!! I mean I have dreamed about becoming pregnant for SOOOOOO long now, it actually for once feels like just maybe the dream is not out of reach!!
I still have not heard for the place where I am going to have the surgery done on what time it will be!! So as soon as I know more, I will be posting something!!
FYI the day of the surgery I will be having either my mom or my husband posting about how everything went!! So bear with whom every writes something on here!! LOL!! They will be "new" blogger!! ~ Love The Lange's

2 comments:

  1. We are having good feelings about this surgery that it will be the right choice and we can't wait till you call us and tell us ( I know you will have to tell Mike he keeps asking me every so often so I tell him that you will let him know LOL) We will keep you in our prayers and especially on Wednesday!! Love Ya
    The Boyer's

    ReplyDelete
  2. KEEP PRAYING FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    from Deb

    ReplyDelete