Surgery is set!
The appointment today went good! It was the first time in a long time that I didn't have a falling apart moment in or after see the doctor!! :) The surgery day will be on July,21 and not really sure of the time yet I have to wait for the surgery center to call me. I am extremely nervous to have this done,but excited at the same time. I hope this drilling works and that I can get my cycle back to "normal" on my own!! The doctor told me that it is a like a 50%-60% chance this the drilling will cause me to get my period on my own and ovulate!! Keeping my fingers and toes crossed!!
The doctor told me this this surgery will take about 3-4 hours and I will be going home the same day weather or not they find anything will doing the surgery!! They will be looking to make sure there are no cyst or scar tissue! They also will be doing an ovarian drilling. The drilling is done laparoscopy and they use a laser needle and puncture my ovary 4 to 10 times. In doing this procedure it should dramatically lower the male hormones. This surgery could be VERY helpful!!
Thankz to everyone for being here for me when I need you guys the most!! ~Love The Lange's
Yay! I'm so excited that you have a plan in place now that you can be optimistic about - we will be praying about it :) Love ya!!!
ReplyDelete