3 little incisions
3 little incisions seem like nothing..haha..was I wrong! I went to the surgery center on Wednesday nervous as can be praying and hope this all works out for us. The nervous grow strong and strong as I sat there waiting for the doctor to come. (who was hour late) The time came for me to walk my little nervous butt in the room and lay on the bed and hope everything was going to be A okay! Surgery was great it took about 2 hours from the time they started until the time we left there. Everything looked great and they drilled about 5 different spot in each ovary! The picture below is and idea of what they did!! (sorry if you have a weak tummy)

I woke up crabby (who would have thought) and kind of snippy with the poor nurse. She said to me "Vanessa can you open your eyes now,it is time to have something drink." I said to her "Well yea I can open my eyes..but I don't want to!" I also thought I would be a good idea in my dazed moments to let her know that the stickers for the heart monitor HURT when you pulled them off a "fat girl!!!!"
We were on our home after about an hour for sipping on some juice and listening to the nurse tell us what to do when we get home and showing us the pictures of what they had done for the day! Thursday and Friday were kind of a blur to me, I would fall asleep with someone talking to me. Marley(our dog) and I took many naps though out the day!
I started to get a little nervous on Friday that I was running out of pain pills and I still had the whole weekend left. So I called the nurse and she told me that I was suppose to be switching Motrin and the pain med every other time. Well I guess when I have a child someone other then Tuna will have to be in there listing to what they say. I always thought that he just blocked me out when I talk!! hahaha...JK!!
Sunday everything was starting to feel really good..I had not taken any meds for the day. I was going to see how the day went because I was suppose to go back to work on Monday night. Well Tuna and I went to Walmart to get a few things and I carried the laundry soap and that was not such a great idea. We got to my Mother and Father-in-laws house and my mother-in-law asked to see my incisions, when I lifted up my shirt there was blood running for my belly button. I called my sister-in-law to come over and take a peek! She helped me clean it out and told me I should call the ER and just ask them what I should do.
I called Litchfield ER and told them the hole story and the lady told me to call Willmar and see what they say about. Well needless to say I went to the Willmar Urgent Care and they cleaned it all up and the doctor told me that she could see straight into my belly. It makes me legs and arms weak to even type it. So it busted open and I am suppose to just keep it clean and make sure it doesn't get infected.
So hopefully I will be returning to work on Wednesday and I pray to God that I get my period on my own at the end of August!! I would like to say Thank You to everyone who checked up on me or called mother! As always keep us in your prayers and thoughts that this surgery will grant us with the child that we deserve! ~Love The Lange's
No comments:
Post a Comment