Monday, August 23, 2010

Frustrating
The amount of disappointment that I have is at an all time high for sure! There was and 80% chance that the surgery I had would make me have my cycle on my own and hopefully ovulate. Do you think we would be in that 80% chance...OF COURSE NOT!!
I have felt a few time that maybe I was going to get my cycle but then it never came. So my only hope that I have left is that I will get it in the month of September!!
I keep my fingers crossed and pray everyday that God will grant me with a blessing next month!
I will be returning to the doctor in October to let him know weather or not I got my cycle. If I don't get it in the month of September, then we know that the surgery was a flop! We will be looking at the next times at that time. I was really really hoping I wouldn't have to do that next steps. But there is still hope and I shouldn't stress my self and my body out of the unknown just yet.
I hope that everyone has enjoyed there summer! As sad as it may be summer is coming to a close very soon and before we know it that white fluffy stuff will be falling from the sky!!
As always thanks for everyone who keeps up with this blog and keep us in their prayers!! ~Love The Langes

1 comment:

  1. Vanessa this is for you When reading it someday you will be a wonderful MOTHER like you a wonderful niece to us.
    Thinking of you
    You are a Niece
    that truly shines
    Bright as a star
    In the darkest of times....
    Knowing you're my niece
    making me so proud
    you would stand out
    In any crowd
    you my dear Niece
    We truly love
    you're as bright as the stars
    that shine above.
    We Love You!!!

    ReplyDelete