Time goes by so slowly!
The time seems to just move by so slowly as I sit here and wait for something to happen! I wonder to myself...why wont my body just work normally? I am at the point in this journey now that I hate to even talk about it to people! Most people don't know what to say to me anymore. I almost feel like people are getting sick and tired of me talking about it all the time. I just cant help but think about 24-7!
I know somewhere along this road I have lost myself! I am so wrapped up in what is going on with all this infertility stuff I feel like I lost the real Vanessa! I feel alone and helpless!!! I also know that people say that they are there for me..but EVERYONE has there own problems to deal with!
I try to keep this prayer in the back of my head all the time..even when times are tough I have to always remember that God has a plan!!
God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change;
Courage to change the things I can;
And wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time;
Enjoying one moment at a time;
Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace;
Taking, as He did,this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it;
Trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His Will;
That I may be reasonably happy in this life and supremely happy with Him forever in the next.
Amen.
As always please pray for us in this journey we take each and everyday!~ Love The Lange's
Vanessa And Tuna
ReplyDeleteDon't ever think that we are sick and tired of you talking about this journey....When you struggle in life with situations you become a better person and you truly find out who cares about and you can not leave it bottled up inside...Remember you can call, text or get together anytime with us and talk...We are so blessed that you are in our lives and we are family so you need anything we are here for you...
Love,
Mike and Ann