Thursday, August 12, 2010

The love grows everyday!
When I think of him my heart flutters a thousand times over.
His heart is so tender.
His mind is so beautiful.
The love that he give is unbelievable.
I treasure each and every minute with him.
He is my support system.
He is my world.
I can tell him anything and not be ashamed.
I couldn't be on this journey with anyone else.
He holds me so tenderly in my falling apart moments.
October will be 4 year.
4 years of bliss.
I LOVE YOU BABE!
As corny as it maybe..I honestly couldn't do this with out him or my family and friends.
~The Lange Family

1 comment:

  1. Aww that is so sweet!!! I'm so happy for you that you found an awesome person to spend the rest of your life with!!! Didn't sound Corny at all Vanessa. Your in love with a wonderful man who is there with you through this and treats you like a queen! :-)

    ReplyDelete