Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Fertility Jewelry?!?!?!
On the TLC's 'A Baby Story' the other day, there was a lady who had some infertility issues. The couple had been trying to conceive a baby for over two years with no luck. They said that they had received a fertility bracelet from a member of the family. They swear up and down that the fertility bracelet had made them fertile and they were pregnant with in 5 months!
This peaked my interest, so I decided to do a little searching on the net to see what i could find. Almost all the sites I looked at had bracelets and necklaces that were the beaded type(not my style) of jewelry!! After looking for some time I did find a few things that I liked. I found a necklace that I really really like. I think it is very interesting and different, just like me. The little moonstones are suppose to be enhances feminine energies!!(helping with fertility) The moonstones are clustered together with the thought of eggs inside of ovary! I am not sure how much truth is behind jewelry helping with fertility,but hey what does it hurt to try!!


The second thing I found was a bracelet, I am not much of the bracelet wearing type. I found this bracelet to be very nice looking and something that I would actually wear. It has to little rose quartz gem which is said to help promote and support a new pregnancy and protect the tender new life from miscarriage. Also to balance our emotions through an often tough journey to conceive a much wanted baby. There is also a little blue moonstone gem and a little sea turtle gem. The little sea turtle is symbol of fertility and protection. A small little touch that I like as well is, there is a small sliver tag that is able to be customised to say whatever you want. One of the examples they give would be "fertility blessings" which would be supper cute and very neat.
I also was going to tell you guys that I should be hearing from the doctor tomorrow (Thursday) to see what he has to say about the IUI. I hope that he has some good news for us and tells us that is a option. If you have any thoughts on the jewelry or know of anyone who wears it, be sure to let me know about their stories. As always keep us in your thoughts and prayer!! ~Love The Lange's

3 comments:

  1. The bracelet is very cool! You should get one and try it :) ~Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that the necklace is neat, and why not give it a try as you never know how these things could help. ~Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like things are starting to look better.

    ReplyDelete