Leaving A Comment
I really love when people leave me comments on my blog postings. I feel sooo blessed to know that people take a few minute out of their busy day to look at our blog. So I want to Thank all of you for doing that it really means a lot to us. We have had everyone from close friends and family to people we knew from high school contact us. I will be honest I was not sure about this hole 'Blog' thing at first,but I am sure glad I decided to do it. I blessed to have enough courage to share my story with everyone. I feel almost free after I publish a posting, it is a relief to get it off my chest and not keep it bottled up inside.
In deciding to make this blog i knew it would be an easy way for everyone to keep up to date with everything that is going on in our journey. I knew that it would be fine for me to give details and feel comfortable to share our story with out hiding anything. The hole point behind this was to say whatever I wanted to say and share the feeling I may have on any given day.
I almost feel sad for the person who decided it would be a good idea to leave me a negative comment on my last posting. If you have an option that is completely fine, but this is MY blog to say and share whatever I feel or think. The only problem I have is that they decided to be "Anonymous" and not have enough guts to sign their name to the comment. I really wanted this blog to be a positive thing in my life. So in the future if you decide you don't like what I have to say, then maybe just not read the blog anymore or keep your negative comments to yourself. Like we learned in grade school "If you don't have nothing nice to say... than don't say anything at all!!!!"
So please please keep the positive comments coming we really enjoy them!! I hope that I don't have to end up making this blog a "private" blog. That won't be fair to the people who enjoy share in our journey with us. I was also going to tell you all that I will be going to the doctor to have the testing done that I talked about in a few postings back. If everyone could keep us in their prayers and thoughts on Thursday that would be great!! ~Love The Lange's
You both are always in my prayers!!! Also, to the bad comments; in my eyes are the ones that start all the drama. We have grown up enough not to, "stir the pot anymore". Love you
ReplyDelete