To Small
The tests today were nothing like I thought they would be!! They did an ultrasound first and then I had the HSG done. I was told that HSG was painful,but it wasn't at all. They got both tests done in like an hour or so. They called doctor at home and he said that from the results he got I would need to come back on Tuesday for another ultrasound. The reason I need to come back is because there was egg development but they were to small. He is hoping over the weekend they will grow a little bit bigger so that we can take the other shot to start ovulation. I REALLY REALLY hope that it is to early and the eggs do grow. The good thing is that there were eggs there today! :-)
I hope everyone has a safe and fun memorial day weekend!! I will be posting something on Tuesday after my ultrasound. ~Love The Lange's
Sounds encouraging!!! :) I'm so happy for you guys! I will be thinking of you when you go in again on Tuesday! Grow little eggs, grow!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteVanessa and Tuna that is GREAT news that you have some eggs ( even if they are small) We will keep praying that they grow... Have a great weekend...
ReplyDeleteLove
Mike, Ann, Ashley and Grant
That is awsome news!!! I'm very excited for you and Tuna. I hope everything go's good next week. You have a Great weekend.:) luv u guys
ReplyDeleteOh Man Vanessa! That is awesome! Good Luck on Tues
ReplyDeleteChureen
That is encouraging news!!! Hoping those little eggs grow for the two of you. Will be thinking of you and praying. Good luck tuesday. :) Laurie
ReplyDelete