Tuesday, June 29, 2010


New Necklace!!


If some of you may remember I had an older posting about fertility jewelry. I can across this necklace a while back and saved it to my favorites on my task bar. I loved the necklace the moment I saw it, but then forgot all about it. My mother-in-law asked me about it last week! So I went back to the website and it was GONE!!! I thought to myself CRAP i really wanted it. So I did a little research and found out that the lady who makes all the jewelry was just an every day women. I found out her contact info and sent her an email about the fertility necklace she use to have on her website!!!
She sent me an email back expressing her thankz in my interest in her jewelry. She said that necklace with shipping would normally be $67.00 but would give it to me for only $47.00 with shipping. I was sooo thankful for that. So I called my mother-in-law and told her to call the lady and give her the credit card information.
So in call her my mother-in-law told the lady to put a little extra "power/prayer" in to this piece because Tuna and I had been trying for soo long and the only thing we wish for is to become pregnant!
I got the necklace tonight and there was a handwritten note with the box that was sooo cute with a bow and everything! The note said....."I hope that Vanessa becomes pregnant soon! This necklace is on me,there will be NO charge to you account. Thank You."
I was in tears...Who does that these days????????? I feel so blessed to know that there are people out there in the world who care and don't even know who I am. I go to bed tonight feeling so thankful!! ~Love The Lange's

6 comments:

  1. That is wonderful, it just shows that some people do have hearts. She must be a wonderful person. You have all my blessings with that necklace. My thoughts are with both of every day and night. Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayers are with you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good grief...I really shouldn't read your blog when I'm at work...now I have teary eyes :) That is so cool! What a thoughtful gesture on her part... Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vanessa and Tuna
    That is great how a stranger can be so generous, kind and caring. Just shows that good things can happen to an amazing couple like the two of you.
    we will keep you in our thoughts and prayers daily.
    Love,
    Mike, Ann, Ashley and Grant

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is an amazing story, what a special lady!!

    ReplyDelete