As tomorrow approaches
My stomach is in knot and my mind is going crazy in fear/happiness!! I fear the worst because when it comes to this part in our lives it never seems to work out just quite how we wished it would. I am scared to know there is a possibility that this might be it for us. I mean if the doctor goes in there and finds something that will prevent us from having children I am not quite sure how I would handle something like that!
I know I know...I should be thinking of the good things that could come out of this. It is sooo hard to be positive when it always seems to be negative news!! I hope and pray that the doctor will be on his 'A' game tomorrow and that everything works out!! I have faith and believe that God has a plan!!
My surgery will be at noon tomorrow afternoon in Willmar at the Surgery Center. It should take about 2 hours but could take up to 4 hours. I will have someone hopefully blog tomorrow. I might even be me..it depends how I feel I guess. I would love for everyone to say a little extra prayer for Tuna and I tomorrow!! ~Love The Lange's
Good Luck and glad everything went well hopefully won't have to wait long for good news Prayers with ya all,.
ReplyDeleteSandi for the comment
ReplyDelete