Selfish or not?!?!?!
I have thought long and hard about the about the journey I am about to embark on! I have decided to go ahead with the surgery and the series of shots. The reason I decided to do it is because in reality this is our only option. The In-Vitro is out of our price range.
So the surgery would entail a laparoscopic ovarian drilling and to have them look in my body to make sure everything looks okay. If they happened to find something then they will take care of it right then and there. If everything goes as planned then I will be leaving the same day. The reason for doing the drilling is because 80% of the time it will trigger ovulation!
If the drilling doesn't make me ovulate on my own, then there is another thing we can try. This would be the series of shots, which is VERY high risk. I do/would feel kind of selfish using the shots. The reason is because I think to myself that with the shots there is a 90% chance that you would become pregnant with MORE then twins. This is extremely scary for me to think about. I already have high blood pressure and the more kids you have in your body they higher you blood pressure gets. I am just scared that i will have to make some really hard choices if worst comes to worst. But I can't let that stop me from moving forward. Life is not easy, so why would this be easy...right????
I will be going to the doctor this coming Friday 9th to talk about my option and set everything up. So I will know more about all this then!! Keep me in your prayers and thoughts on Friday!! ~ Love The Lange's
Think of you daily and always have prayers going your way. Will saying an extra one for you this evening.
ReplyDeleteBEST OF LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Say a prayer for you while I am driving down the road often and hope tomorrow will bring you good news.
ReplyDelete