Ready
My body and mind are ready to be finish with all the stress that this process has brought to me.
My incisions are finally all healed up and I am back to normal. I dream that by October I have gotten my period on my own and am pregnant!! I am not sure that I should get my goal so high to maybe just be let down in the end!! I just really have faith that this surgery will work out for us. I now know that everything inside my body looks good, so it is just a matter of actually getting my period on my own now.
I received letter from the doctor on Wednesday! It read...."Dear Vanessa: The Laparoscopy showed classic polycystic ovaries. Each ovaries was drilled ten times. No other abnormalities were present in the pelvis. We were able to inject dye and demonstrate both tubes were normal with free spilling of dye. Hopefully this will establish a normal cycles over the next three months. See you in October."
I thought it was nice of him to send us a letter to let us know everything was good and to wish us luck that it works out. I was surprised to know that each ovaries was drilled TEN times. I thought it was ten total, my poor ovaries, no wonder I was in so much pain. I think to myself how little the ovaries really are, they must look like Swiss cheese now.
This month is my birthday month so as I blow out my candles on my cake this year I am only wishing for one thing. THAT GOD BLESSES US WITH A CHILD!! I have faith he will do it on his own time and hopefully this is the right time. I was thinking to myself "What women actually wishes to get her period??" LOL!!! Me I guess!!
On a little side note...I know that there are like 100-150 people who look at my blog each time I post something! I would really like to know who is all looking..but there is no way of knowing this. So I was wondering if you wont mind signing your name to this posting or leaving a comment so I know who is look and I am not waisting my time writing this blog?!?!? If you don't feel comfortable with me knowing that is fine too...Just thought it would be nice to know who our followers are!! Thank You!!!!
As always keep us in your thoughts and prayers!! ~Love The Lange's
Vanessa and Tuna I love that you have this post it's a great idea and good way for us to keep in touch. You're right God does work miracles and have good things happen it happened to us when you became a part of our family.It was the best thing that happened to us.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Michael, Ann, Ashley and Grant
I love that you are keeping a blog. It is the perfect way for you to tell people what is going on, without having to repeat yourself 1000 times...I hope with all my heart this surgery works for you!! Love you! Alexis
ReplyDeleteHopefully Congrats will be soon praying for you both Sandi
ReplyDeleteYou're not wasting your time. Think of it this way it will great to print these out and put them in the little ones baby book. They he/she will know how they are truely a miracle of God.
ReplyDeleteBest of luck to you both and have faith,Chureen
Vanessa, I am always praying for you and I keep up on your blog! By the way, you write beautifully! :)
ReplyDeleteVanessa, I have been following your blog and I am praying that God will answer your prayers! Roberta
ReplyDeleteAgain..have faith ...it will all work out in time:)
ReplyDeleteLonnie N.
This is the first time I have read your blog, but I am really excited for you and Tuna!! Good luck!!! Love you guys!!
ReplyDeleteSarah S